- Buyers made a break for it early last week following a period of consolidation.
- Looking across the major charts, the move up is more to do with EUR weakness rather than dollar strength.
- Expect a continuation to the upside with the EURUSD and possibly USDCHF charts as the best ways to buy dollar.
- Should price break the August Swing High then look to target the Monthly R1 Pivot.
- Price broke support and sellers finally took control.
- Look for intraday sell setups this week, initially targeting the August swing low and then the Monthly S1 Pivot, should selling momentum continue.
- Price stayed above the key level highlighted last week.
- DXY went back into a Phase 1.
- As a result, we saw price move up and close just below the Daily 20 EMA.
- Look for intraday buy opportunities this week with the safest trade in the blue zone.
- Selling opportunities across EURUSD, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURGBP, EURCAD.
- Looking to buy USDCHF.
- Long on GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCHF.
- Buying GBPJPY, CADJPY.
- Buy CADCHF.
- Selling AUDCAD, NZDCAD.
- Buying AUDNZD.
- Selling GOLD.