As always our members receive our full analysis to start the trading week.
Atif has picked out his top 3 for us all to keep an eye on.
- Buyers having a fantastic run as seasonal bounce comes into play.
- Price now at the top weekly channel. A break above and we could see a potential push up to the Daily 200 SMA.
- Should price fail break the weekly channel TL and reverts into Daily Phase 2, then look for a move back towards the Daily 20 EMA before another leg up
- A key to note that price has just broken the previous weekly high and now has gone from downtrend to no trend.
- Kiwi bulls turned out in style and was the best performing currency last week.
- Previous Daily high has broken, and price closed above the Daily 200 SMA.
- Currently testing resistance, we could see a push to 0.6815 level before any Daily Phase 2.
- Look for continual buy setups on smaller time frames. When Kiwi gets going, it never looks back and you won’t find many deep pullbacks on the Daily time frame.
- Final target at 0.9715 was hit and price bounced.
- We’ve seen buyers come in strongly from this level before and if they materialise, look for intraday buy set ups.
- Just be wary, the bounce has not been as strong as previous weekly reversals so there could be a possibility for sellers to have one last go and we could see some sort of double bottom before a strong move up.
- Intraday buy AUDUSD and NZDUSD.
- Intraday sell EURAUD, EURNZD, GBPAUD and GBPNZD.
- Intraday buy AUDCHF and NZDCHF.
- Intraday buy AUDJPY, NZDJPY and CADJPY.
- Intraday buy USDCHF and USDJPY above the levels highlighted in the analysis.
- Intraday buy GBPCAD and GBPCHF above the levels highlighted in the analysis.